Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Graduation Shaker Easel Money Card

My 1st grandson is graduating this week. My first!  When did that happen?  

When did he grow up?  *sigh*

I wanted to make him a special card in his school colors of Navy and White.  When I saw Jennifer McGuire's money card, I knew that was it. I wanted a bit more fancier so I went a step further and made it an easel shaker money card.  It took me a moment to figure how to make it work but I got it!

 
I love how you can see the money through the window.  The money pulls out through a slit in the back.  Even with the money removed, it is still a great card to display.  The graduation cap is the stopper for it to lean against.

 
 
I made an A2 card and even though I will hand it to him, it does lay flat in an envelope for mailing. 
 

 
 
 
Submitted to Challenges
 


 
****Update****


 
 

3 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great graduation card, Netta! My first grandson is only 2 but I really hope to make him a grad card as cute as this one is someday! Love that the money is available to him without spoiling the card. I'd love it if you would submit this card at Creative Creases Challenge on my blog - our followers would love seeing it. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Cazro said...

Hello again Netta, Wow! and Wow! I am so pleased you have been able to join in the Easel card challenge. Your graduation card is amazing, congratulations on working out to include the paper money and also to make it a shaker card. Excellent, I look forward to seeing future entries. I am so pleased you found our challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT/Owner.

Kampin' Karen said...

Netta, congrats on your card being picked at CC#59. Your grandson is going to love it. Glad you listened to Debbie :-)
Karen, DT