Thursday, June 8, 2023

52CCT Sketch Challenge- Stack of Christmas Birds

 I saw this stamp and loved it.  Had to have it, however it was difficult for me to color with copic markers.  I think next time I will try pencils. 

 


 All in all, I think it was perfect for this sketch!


Submitted to Challenge

https://52cct.blogspot.com/2023/06/june-sketch-challenge.html

****Update****


 

  Supplies:

White Cardstock
                    Stack of Winter Birds Company Unknown
                    Copic Markers
                    Twine from Stash
                    Happy Holiday Sticker
                    DCWC  The Green Stack Recycled Paper Pack
                    Nuvo Glitter Drop
                    Artez White Gel Pen

 

 

 

3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Netta... I get it! The stamp is adorable and you did a fantastic job coloring it. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Kathy said...

Netta, I just love how you used these characters to create such a fun card using the sketch this week. I'm loving it, thanks for sharing with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT