Saturday, June 24, 2023

Happy Birthday Bicycle Friend

Good morning and happy Saturday friends.  Thank you for stopping by.

I wanted to show you what I colored for a friend who loves to ride. 

 Her birthday is also on 4th of July so I have made her a card just about bikes, the look of 4th of July or combined the two holidays. She has a fancy bike but I thought she would get a kick out of this bike with the basket in the front.  


I put just a hint of sparkling glitter on the flowers. 


 I used one of the Kit and Clowder classes to help me to color and it was a huge help, especially when it came to the basket, tires and the metal shine of the bike.  

I find coloring so relaxing.

This will get popped into the mail for my friend today to make sure she receives it in time.

Enjoy your crafting day.

Supplies

  • Kit and Clowder Vintage Bicycle
  •  Prismacolored Pencils
  •  Nuvo Glitter
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock

No comments: