Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Stencil Backgrounds

 I had fun over the weekend making a few backgrounds.  I have a lot of stencils and felt it was time to pull them out and play.  I do not have sentiments for them all yet, but they will go into my pile I have for when I need a card.





 


  Supplies:

White, Black Cardstock
                    Scrapbook.com Rose Bloom Stencil
                    Cathe Holden Layered Vintage Floral 
                    Brutus Monroe Flowering Vine
                    Blended Brushes
                    Distress Oxide: 
                        Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Dusty                            Concord, Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron, Prize Ribbon, Peacock Feathers,                                            Rustic Wilderness, Tumbled Glass,
                    
                    

No comments: