Wednesday, June 21, 2023

52 CCT June Theme- Candy Canes

Today is the first day of summer and I have Christmas on my mind.  Elizabeth, at 52CCT has chosen Candy Canes as the theme this month.  I had not pulled out pencils for some time so I decided to color up an image that was full of candy canes.  With a fine tip marker, it was easy to get all the green and red sprinkles all over the candies.


With flash you can see the sparkles on all the Candy Canes.  It's not Christmas or Birthdays without some glitter on the card somewhere.

 

The sentiment was printed from my computer and I thought it fit in with the theme of candy canes!

Front:  Have you been good this year?

Inside: If the answer is Yes...then you've earned your stripes this Christmas!



Submitted to Challenge

https://52cct.blogspot.com/2023/06/june-theme-challenge.html


Supplies

  • Digital Morning Premium Cake Digital Image
  •  Prismacolored Pencils PC1031, PC943, PC946,PC937,PC926,PC924,PC929,PC1014,PC912,PC1034, PC1093,PC1059
  •  LePen green and red pens for sprinkles
  • Arteza Gel Pen whie
  •  Scrapbook.com Hello Bloom Die
  • White and Red Cardstock
  • Fiskars Stitch Punch
  • Nuvo Glitter Drop


4 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi Netta! I was just thinking I might make some Christmas cards, so I popped over to see the theme and your card popped out over the gallery at me! It is sensational! Hugs x

Kathy said...

What a fun and inviting card you have created. It looks good enough to eat! You added so many wonderful details. Someone will absolutely love and be impressed when they open this up. I tried to pick my favorite detail, but just love it all. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

ElizStewart said...

Netta... I am drooling! OMGosh this image is almost life-like. Amazing coloring. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used candy canes very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.