Friday, July 15, 2011

We Are All Here!



This card was a slow process.  I had to stamp, color and cut out each character.  Each character is attached to a separate acetate on one end and the other end is attached to the card.   I added snow two different ways on the card.  Next time you go to any store like Walmart, Target, Michael’s etc…buy the Tulip Puffy Dimensional Fabric Paint in White/Blanc.  You can just squirt it where ever you want.  I used it under the Mistletoe Mouse by just squirting it on the card.  It dries pretty quick if you do not put it on too thick.  There is another way you can use it for snow.
On this card, I used it on the gingerbread house and on the stocking, but if you look at the two, you will notice a difference in the texture.




On the stocking I squirted it on and let it dry.  On the gingerbread house, I squirted it on but I also heated it up with my heat gun.  It gives you the puffy snow look!
Here are some more views of the card.


I used almost the entire Christmas House Mouse Clear Stamp Set on this card.  It was time consuming but fun especially as the characters all bounce around as you open the card!
Now to figure out who will get this creation at Christmas time.  I think someone in my house has already claimed where it shall go…*S*
How many cards have you made so far?



No comments: