Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My New Toy-Sew Stamper

I ordered a new tool and got it in the other day.  It is from We R Memory Keepers and it is to create faux stitches on your creations.  It came with several attachments to change the type of stitch.  I only tried the straight stitch so far.  It is black self-inking stamper and is suppose to get over 1,000 impressions with it. I practiced on scrap paper first.  I was pleased to see I did not have any issues keeping it straight nor did it skip.  The black ink went on very smooth and even.  I am already thinking they need to come out with white ink for darker cardstock!

Along the top and along the bottom of the main image, you can see where I used the tool.  In the sentiment area, I hand drew them on.  You can definitely see a difference!


thank you for stopping by!

Manetta

No comments: