Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Don't do Anything on Father's Day

I am practicing coloring with copics today.  I need lots and lots of practice, but I am up for the challenge!

Bloobel Digital Stamps has a Progressive Challenge on her Facebook page.  Each month we get a free image.   As long as you create and share, you automatically get the next months image for free.  

May's Progressive Challenge image was called "Bored at Work".  My Father's Day card is my submission to May challenge.

(Inside: Pretend your in Congress.  Happy Father's Day Dad!)


Manetta

2 comments:

Lisa Reber said...

Beautiful card Manetta! Your coloring skills are awesome, you are light years ahead of me! (I am practicing too but I'm afraid time and patience are two things I don't have a lot of!)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's fabulous Manetta

You can buy this stamp here https://www.hobbyshopnadia.be/c-3553753/kerst-outlet/
there are lots of half prise now.

if you clicked on my stamp you came in that shop.

gr karin