Monday, December 3, 2018

52 CCT November Stash Challenge-Ribbon & Glitter


Just a quick post today to show my piece for the 52 CCT Ribbon & Glitter challenge.  


This is a die from Tim Holtz collection and it has amazing detail!  I alternated a deep red metallic and cardstock for the petals.  Along each petal is a lot of glitter glue.  Ribbon was a small piece I found in my red drawer.   It matched the metallic red color and has a edge of gold.

Now that it is December .....(where did November go!)....I get to announce the great news!  I was chosen as one of the new Design Team Members for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!  I am looking forward to and very excited to be working with the team in 2019.  

Hope all of you are busy crafting....for me....I am off to work!
Enjoy

Netta

No comments: