Saturday, November 23, 2019

52 CCT November Technique Challenge



Watercoloring is the technique this week....something I have not really done before.  I have been wanting to make a Northern Lights card this year so I thought this would be the perfect time.
To tell you the truth, I was not fond of what I did but once I put it together, I loved it!
The frame and tree was popped up away from the background to give the background some distance.
I will have to give this a go again.  Was not difficult to spread watercolor paint on watercolor paper.  LOL


Have you done watercolor before?  Show us what you can do over at 52cct.  While your there...check out the other design team member's works of art!

Netta

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh wow Netta, j'adore, elle est superbe et tres élégante, biz

Martina said...

Very beautiful card. Great watercolor idea.

Andreja said...

Netta, Thanks for your nice comment :-)) I really love smooshing.
I am glad you liked that challenge and it is great when we come up with new techniques.
Your card is so beautiful and you made such a fantastic watercolour tehchnique.
Hugs, Andreja

A.Rose said...

Wow! This is exquisitely done.