Saturday, February 8, 2020

52 CCT February Color Challenge

This week at 52CCT it is a Monochromatic color challenge..using only 3 blues.  White is allowed but no other colors.
I chose the blues because it reminds me of snow, cold, ice and winter.  


My card looks like it it was stamped in black but actually it is a navy color.  I went online to search Stampin Up blue colors to make my card and these are the three blue colors I chose and used on my card...

Many consider a monochromatic card to be boring but in some cases it just works well.

Come show us your creation and check out the other Design Team members work while you are there.  


Netta

Stamp by Fun Stampers Journey "Stay Wild"
Stampin Up ink
Gelly Roll Clear Pen and Signo white pen for snow
Navy ribbon
Circle punch to mask the moon
Sponges to sponge the color on the card
My Favorite Rectangle In and Out die
Navy and White Cardstock





3 comments:

Fabiola said...

magnifique Netta, quel paysage! biz

Becca Sadler said...

Hi, teamie!!! Your trio of blues Christmas card is spectacular!

AndrejaM said...

Beautifull nigt scene! xoxo AndrejaM