Monday, May 22, 2023

52CCT-Theme Christmas Music

      When I saw this theme, I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Lucky I had the pieces to put it together!

It looks like the Carolers are singing to "someone" at the front door.  

I have the Carolers positioned so she is to the back and the two boys have pop dots behind them so they are slightly to the front.  I needed to ground them somehow so I added snow under them. 

Inside:  

"The Best Way to spread Christmas Cheer 

Is singing loud for all to hear" 

 

 

Submitted to Challenge:

https://52cct.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-theme-challenge.html


 
 ***Update***
 

Supplies:
 
Black and White Cardstock
Stickles Nuvo Glitter Drop
Scribbles Shiny Winter White 3D Paint
Stampin Up Brightly Lit Christmas Die
Impression Obession Carolers Die
Stair Die
Stampin Up Seasonal Die
Black Pop Dots
Music Background by PngWing
Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon
Blender brush

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Oh Netta, elle est splendide cette carte, j'aime les silhouettes et ce chant représenté en couleurs, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Kathy said...

Such a lovely card featuring your carolers. Thanks for sharing with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

Valentina B said...

Ooh this card is fabulous and absolutely gorgeous!
Love the pretty colours and the silhouette with carolers.
Thank you for joining us at 52CCT.