Monday, April 20, 2009

April MCE

Time for the Monthly Card Exchange. Aprils theme was Spring....flowers, birds, rain...anything spring. I was given the name of my own special Aunt V so I made her a flower bouquet. Each flower has three petal layer cut using a SU Die cut and a center that has yellow stickles on it. The pot was cut and folded. The ribbon holds it closed. The tag hanging is tied with a gold thin cord from SU. I think this would also make a great personalized place card for a party table...just put their name on the tag! The card I received back is made from a shybear stamp. It has it all...green leaves, birds, flowers...a real spring card. Sue even decorated the envelope, which a really nice touch. Supplies *SU Flower Die * SU Oval punches for tags *SU gold cord *Paperwishes paper *SeeD's Thanks Stamp *Michaels Ribbon *Yellow Stickles

4 comments:

Danni said...

So very nice, Netta and love Sue's card!

Michele Kovack said...

Your flower pot card is just fabulous!!! Love it!

Lisa Reber said...

Love your flower pot Manetta!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

What a Beautiful flower pot filled with daisies....Daisies are my favorite flower.

Cheers,

Dorothy