Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!

My sister and I have been working on opening a rubber stamping store Stamping Palace online for years....actually I think it was months....I dunno.....just felt like years LOL! But it feels good to shout.... OUR STORE IS OPEN...www.stampingpalace.com! We are still stocking the shelves with additional rubber stamps and craft supplies but we would love you to go on in and look around! We have samples of cards on the products pages and will eventually have a gallery as well. Don't forget to look at the Tips page. As we collect more we will keep adding so keep checking back. You never know...you may discover something you never knew! We hope you are as excited as we are...because the fun has just started.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Congratulations Netta!!! I love the stamps you're carrying in your store.
I gave you a shout out on my blog. I hope it sends some new customers your way.

Kim said...

Love the new site. Put a word in on my blog and getting ready to add a link to your site. Great work.