Monday, July 20, 2009

Men's Favorite-Toilet and Fishing!

....all that is missing is the remote control!!!! I fell in love with this stamp "Ye Ole Fishin' Hole" as soon as I saw it! I think it is a perfect image for guy card....two favorite spots they love to be.... the toilet or fishing by a pond....lol. It may look scary to color but it actually was very easy. I stamped the image with Momento and used a SU die cut to cut the shape. I used Blick markers to color the image with. The background was made from Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Tiny Mosaic Texture". The corners came from a scrap that I had where I had glued mesh down on top. I just used a corner punch and punched out two corners from the scrap. The ribbon came from a package my boss got. (They have learned where I work-to give me all ribbon scraps and chipboard lol.) One of my brothers has a birthday in Aug.........I am saving this card for him.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a fun card! It's going to be a perfect brother card. Your coloring is gorgeous.