Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tealights Christmas Gift


Ever wish you had that one little gift to give to someone to say thank you? You can make several of these in one night and have them ready to hand out!
This cute little box I made holds 4 tealight candles that I decorated with a tissue stamped image. I am thinking about making one for everyone I work with…just a little something to give them at Christmas. They are quick to make, the box only requires one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and one piece of white scrap paper.



I should have posted this sooner tonight but I was looking all over for my camera. I misplaced it and after searching, I gave up. Sat down at my computer and there it was…sitting on my keyboard. My husband has since gone to bed…but I will be sure to ask him how that camera just happened to show up on my keyboard! lol

Happy Crafting!
Manetta









No comments: