Sunday, January 29, 2012

#187 Flutter By Wed-Embossing & #222 Mojo Mon

I am trying to build up my supply of cards in my stash.  Last year I had 4 shoulder surgeries and my husband & I hit my stash hard.  It actually has been fun to begin creating again!  
To get my stash full again, I have decided to try many of the challenges out there.  They certainly help get the creative juices flowing again!



My first challenge was to combine Danni's Flutter By Wednesday challenge and Mojo Monday.  

Every Wednesday Danni creates a challenge and the challenge always includes a Angel, Fairy or Butterfly.  This week we must use any type of embossing as long as one of the three images are on the card.
I used my Cuttlebug and dry embossed an image on the circle portion of the card.  My Fairy sits to the right of my Hello.

Mojo Monday always gives a sketch to follow.  Here is the sketch I used that Mojo Monday Blog put out for January 2nd.  You can use it upside down, rightside up or sideways.  I decided to use it exactly as the image is.


This card will go into my "Everything" Box.  
Happy Crafting!!

Manetta

No comments: