Monday, April 30, 2012

Sesame Street is coming to the Party

In June one of my granddaughters will be 2.  For her birthday, she is having a Sesame Street Birthday.  I made these characters as part of the decorations.  I made patterns out of cardboard and cut out all the pieces with scrap paper to try to match the characters as much as possible.  If you click on each picture, it will open up larger.




Here is some of the mess that was on my desk from the pieces of paper!


Every thing was cut from a piece of paper from eyes, noses, arms, stripes, shoelace etc!  After all the pieces were put together, I backed them all with black cardstock, cut the edge leaving a trim.   It was time consuming but I had a lot of fun.  I am sure even granddaughter at only 2 will enjoy them!

Manetta

No comments: