Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Cards 2013

These first two cards are for our Grandchildren.  Both cards both free digitals that I downloaded.   The first one is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I love this one!  Perfect for the grandchildren who are a little bit older.  I used my printer for the inside verse "Right from the start...You stole our hearts!!  Happy Valentines Day!!!"


This next image was perfect for the younger Grandchildren.  It was a free digital image from
  Bugaboo Stamps
The inside states "Happy Valentine's Day to Ewe".  Both the image and verse is a set.



This card has a free digital image from Sassy Studio Designs and for my husband.  I do not make him very many cards....I know...I am bad!  I make them for so many others, I decided he needed a special one from me.


Now that Valentines is done...can you believe I already have Christmas cards on the brain?

*lol*
thanks for stopping!
Netta

No comments: