Monday, November 11, 2013

Winter Birds



I am so in love with this new stamp I got this year!!  It is called Winter Birds From Stampendous.  

I stamped the image on white cardstock and used a T-Ruler to mark a line across the top but stopping before the birds.  I cut straight across until I got to the birds.  I cut around them and then continued on to cut straight the rest of way.  I used my Touch Markers to color the blue birds and branch.  The snow  on the branches and the pom-pom on the hats are actually Tulip Puffy Paint.  I layered it on and used my heat gun to heat it up to make it look like puffy snow.  The blue around the white cardstock is from sponge and blue ink. A little bit of blue sparkle was an added touch on the birds.

My husband is going through my cards and claiming which ones he wants already.  I have news for him.  This year I get to pick first!  *S*

Have a great crafty day!
Netta

No comments: