Monday, June 29, 2015

Your Getting Old When

Where I work, we love to poke fun when it is someone's birthday.  No one takes it seriously.  One of the reasons we all get along so well is we do make work fun when we can.  One of my co-workers had a birthday and I was heading off on vacation.  She said to me "Don't forget my card!". lol  They love seeing what I will come up with.

The card I made is a 6 x 6.  Not my usual A2 size so I had to even make the envelope to go with it which is fine.  That means I get to play with my Envelope Punch Board.

The Fancy Fold on this card is called a Peek-A-Boo.  When the card is closed, you see one image through the peek-a-boo hole.



When you open the card you see another image slide into view!



You can put two images to view but I chose to put my Happy Birthday in that spot.  

Hope she likes yellow!

Thank you for stopping by...
Netta


No comments: