Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Outlawz April Progressive Challenge


Time for another Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  This time the image was given to us by Sheepskidesigns.  The image is so beautiful and I am so thankful Andrea shared this image with us!  I wish that I had a Mom still with me so that I could give her this card but both my Mom and Mother-In-Law passed.  I know that both of them would have enjoyed it!  Thank you Andrea!
This image was colored with Copics #RV21, RV04, R20 and R29.  I colored the green with Touch markers #56 and 53.  The lighter green was covered with stickles Eucalyptus.

It was a fun image to sit quietly and color.  Something I need to do more often to get the practise in.

I am submitting this card creation to the Outlawz Progressive Challenge. 
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: