Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Get Well Flowers

Can you believe it is mid-May already?  Wow time is flying by!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend's mom fell and broke a bone.  She is pretty much immobile right now...recuperating in a family member's home.  My friend shared how lonely she gets because the rest of the household are busy with work, school, etc.  I thought it would be nice if the Yahoo group I belong to sent her cards to perk up her day a bit.  She has been getting cards every few days from us.

This is the card I made and sent to her.  A bouquet of flowers that won't die over time!



The flowers were made from a Big Shot Die cut from Stampin Up.  I am not sure if they even sell it anymore but you can make it with any flower die cut.  The flower section just slips into the middle of the pot.  I sent a note to pull the flowers up and out of the pot to help her "open" it.  

See you soon!


No comments: