Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Beachy Birthdays

When you live in Florida....it makes sense to make beach birthday cards right?
 So I made a couple!  The one with the window already went to a co-worker and the other is hanging around waiting for a home.
The background of each card came from a Stampendous Stamp Set called "Seaside Chair".  I was so excited to buy this set and I know it will get a lot of uses out of it.  


The Flamingo bird is a die set from Top Dog Dies.  The die set also has a party hat, puddle of water and another wing that I did not use.  Very cute set.  I used a white pen to make the waves in the water in both cards.


The window is a Tim Holtz die and I actually have a piece of acetate behind like a window pane.  I made the background so that it would fit in the window.  The shells are just some buttons I had leftover from years ago.

Thank you for stopping by once again!

Manetta










1 comment:

Lisa Reber said...

Love both of these cards Netta. Just looked for the background stamps and it looks like they are no longer available. Beautiful and so Florida!