Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sympathy Sunset

One of my favorite stamps from Impression Obsession is called Trees and Lake.  I have used it for birthday cards before and this time it is a sympathy card.  The tree stamp was inked with Stampin Up Basic Black.  I used distress inks and sponges to create the sunset.

These two cards were easy but one of them was also the hardest.   One of the cards will go to a very close family friend, Jeff.   Jeff lost one of his sons a couple of years ago and on Friday, he lost his last remaining son to a car crash.  Both sons were very young and both were lost suddenly.  To top it all off, on Saturday his wife had a heart attack and is in the hospital.  I can't imagine the stress and what they are going through right now.  My heart goes out to them both. 

Manetta


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeousssssssss Netta
Gr Karin