Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween Witch


I was leaving on vacation and ran out of time to post this card in time for Halloween before I left.  It's a Halloween card I quickly made up for a friend before I left.  

Thank goodness for the Misti as I made a big mistake when I stamped this card.  I masked off the moon and Witch to stamp the boughs.   After removing the mask, I realized I had the boughs going behind the moon and I had already removed my stamps from the Misti and cleaned them off! I masked off just the witch and was able to recreate where the bough went by using the Misti.  
I bought this stamp several years ago but unfortunately I do not remember what company.  

Hope you all had a great Halloween!  I was able to go trick or treating with my two youngest grandchildren and it did bring back a lot of memories when my two boys were young.  Great fun

Manetta

No comments: