Saturday, November 10, 2018

52 CCT November Challenge-Colors

I am so excited!  I was asked to be a guest designer for this weeks challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I have never been a guest designer before.  What an exciting time for me!

This weeks challenge was to use colors.  The colors are not something I typically use so I had to really figure this one out.  This is what I came up with.  


This image was a digital image from Becky's Place but not sure if it is still there as I got it long ago.  I printed it out and colored it...trying to match the colors in the challenge as much as possible.  The trees look dark however I thought it matched very well to the green in the challenge.

I could not believe the colors I used in the snowman!  A lot!  
Copics: #BG10, BG11, BG13, B63, R20, R22, R30, E43, YR04,YR09, C00, C3 and Colorless Blender.  
The hills were hand cut with a touch of B0000 on the edge.  After I glued them all in place...stickles along the edge of the hills and all the way around the whole card for a border topped it all off.  My sister says "It is not a Christmas card without sparkles".   Maybe she has something there!
  The snow background was a folder that I wiped with Memento Summer Sky before I embossed so the flakes have a hint of soft blue.  

I can't believe how many cards I have done so far.  I think I am very close to my goal.  
How many more do you need to do?
Netta

No comments: