Monday, November 5, 2018

Season Has Begun

I wish I was referring to Christmas Season but I am not.  It is the season for banging out those Holiday cards but sadly it is also the season for Sympathy as well. 

If you have followed my blog for at least a year, you have heard me talk about it.  For those of you who are new....for the past 15+ years I make and donate all the sympathy cards to a local nursing home throughout the year.   Thanksgiving through New Years is always the worse.  There has been some years where I had to switch off...one Christmas...one Sympathy.  Last year was not as busy, which was good for the nursing home.  Not many passed away thank goodness!
This season started early.

I was asked to make 3.  I better make a stack and be ready.

Here is what I made.


I recently picked up a die from Diesire called "Classic Floral Frame".  My first one did not cut out all the pieces so for the rest I shimmed with a piece of copy paper and it worked excellent.  It may be time to switch out my plates on my Big Shot.  The sentiment outside came from Stampin Up set "Walk in the Wild".  The bow, which I LOVE, is an Impression Obsession bow.  I topped it off with Stickles "True Blue" on some of the flower centers.


Thank you for stopping by!
Netta

No comments: