Saturday, February 2, 2019

52 CCT February Sketch Challenge






Hello Everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at 52 CCT!
Today it is the February sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch. 

I flipped it upside down on my card sample. I actually made this card 3 times this week.  All the parts of the other two was thrown into my scrap pile to be picked up and used on another card.  
I used one of my Ombre ink pads from Recollections but it is hard to see in the photo.  I tried to see what color it was but all the pads do not have a name!  Guess the colored pics on the top is how you know what color is inside!

The snowflake edging along the top is a Memory Box die called "Frostyville Border" .  I have always loved this die.  It cuts very well even through the blue glitter cardstock I used on this card.  The yarn I used reminds me of snow!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak. 

Manetta

No comments: