Saturday, August 10, 2019

52 CCT August Color Challenge

Second week for me to be the hostess over at 52CC and color challenge is up for this week.  For this challenge, I chose the colors dark blue, teal and either bronze or copper.  

I used Stampin Up bronze foil cardstock.  Have you ever had that one sheet of paper that you hung on to for that "special" card?  The bronze foil sheet was mine.  I cut out Penny Black Holly Flourish, Simon Says Stamp Frame, as well as both IO small & large Poinsettia's dies.


My teal was the feathery ribbon and the teal Perfect Pearls background.  I inked up Ellison Holy Background with Perfect Medium and dusted it with teal powder.  I inked up Close To My Heart "Merry Christmas" with Perfect Medium and used the Stamp Lift Technique.  It left a watermark Merry Christmas 4 times across the front.  It is hard to see it so I took photo with flash to show you.

The first photo is just the holly background stamp inked, stamped and dusted.

This second photo, Merry Christmas was stamped from top to bottom with just Perfect Medium.  When you stamp with just Versamark or Perfect Medium, it will lift off the Perfect Pearls that was already stamped down. 


The rest I die cut and glued them all together.  

I do want to show you a trick that I have been doing for years.  Every word die set I get, right away I die cut out all the words out.  I line them up on a laminate sheet and laminate them.  I save the sheets with the dies.  Now every time I am not sure where or what size word I want on my project, I pull out my laminated sheets and I can now see!   It's helped me out a lot in the past. 



Now head on over to 52CCT and check out the other examples by click on the picture below!

https://52cct.blogspot.com/

I would love to see what you did as well!

Netta









1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Superbe cette fleur Netta, j'adore l'effet métallisé et le désigne moderne et innovant, biz