Sunday, August 18, 2019

All Geared Up for a Birthday

Have you ever failed at sending out birthday cards to family members?  No?  Just me?  Hmmmmm

I have a big family and so far this year I have failed miserably at sending out all the cards.  Sad to say but it has been a hit and miss.  (If any of you read this...I still love you! *S*).  There are only 2 this month so I made sure to get the cards in the mail this time.  Here is one of the cards I mailed out!


I die cut a piece of shiny silver cardstock with the Steampunk die that I bought from Amazon.  It was much bigger than the A2 card so I had to trim it off along 3 sides.  The die also comes with the two clock hands.  I used Alcohol Ink to color the big piece and glued it down.  The mat is just black cardstock.  The words were printed out with Microsoft Word. 

Hope my brother receives it in time!

Netta

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink
 Copper Mixative, Sailboat Blue, Mermaid, Cranberry

No comments: