Monday, December 9, 2019

Cutout Snowflake Scenic Card


Such a pretty card!  I thought this would be easy but it took me forrrrrever!  
 It was fun however and I was very pleased with the results.  I made the scene behind the snowflake bigger than I needed so I was able to cut the words Joy out of the left overs to match the background.  The reindeer crossing on the ice was a nice touch.  

Here is the video I followed to make it...

How is the card making going?

Manetta


Tim Holtz Sizzix Holiday Words: Script thinlit die
Hero Arts Winter Animals Stamp
Stampin Up Beautiful Blizzard Stamp
Stampin Up Festive Flurry Die and Stamp
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap
Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers
VersaMark Dazzle Frost Ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black
Versafine  Onyx Black
Signo White Pen
Gelly Roll Sparkle Pen
Q-tip

No comments: