Saturday, October 17, 2020

Boss's Day Card

(2nd Post today)

Yesterday, we took our boss Ralph and his wife Ellen, out to breakfast for boss's day.  

I made this card for him from a Craftsuprint.com kit.  If you want to check it out, search  #cup747177_2049.

It was a lot of cutting and gluing but I liked the results. I did not use everything they give you.  I think what I did use was more than enough!  

Some of the pieces were raised up higher by glueing them onto a strip of clear hard plastic. 


A few weeks ago, I had saved a blue mesh that my cantaloupe came in as it reminded me of fishing netting.  I remembered I had it so I added it on the card.

  I glued some to the back and stuffed it between the pieces.  



It folds pretty flat for mailing...just a little bit of bulk to it.


My message to him went on the back and I placed it in the envelope so he would see that first.


I love that the set comes with an envelope you can put together as it is not an A2 size.



Lots of cutting but it went together easy.

Netta

No comments: