Saturday, October 24, 2020

52 CCT October Technique Challenge

I am late posting this.  It should have gone live earlier today however yesterday I got home from work not feeling well.  I got most of the card done and could not finish.

This week at 52CCT ..it is all about fancy folds!  I was so happy to see the entire Design Team all created a different Fancy Fold!  
I used the Screen Divider Fold.  

I wish the punches had the name of the punch on them but they do not.  It has the company name Martha Stewart so I did a search and cannot find the name of the lever punch.  If anyone knows, please let me know!  I think I am going to start writing the name on the punches!  For the Legs of the fold, I used the Stampin' Up Paper Punch Decorative Label Shape #120907.  It has since retired.  

If you would like to give this a go, check out this post for directions...

Very easy to do and many ways to decorate.  I did a couple in the past...

 If you do not have the same label punch, I think something in your stash would work for the punch!

Do you have something different than what the Design Team used?  You actually have extra time to get it done as we are skipping next weekend.  It will be due by November 6th.
 Love to see it!  Come join us...

 Netta

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

que c'est joli Netta, une bien belle mise en scène, biz