Friday, March 4, 2016

Reindeer Games Screen Divider

I had to make a shaped card so I went with the Screen Divider fold.  The card folds right up and fits into an A2 card.


 The base starts with an 5 1/2 x 11 card.   Along the long side I scored the card at 2 3/4, 5 1/2 and 8 1/4.  At the scored lines, fold the card with mountain and valley folds.  To create the legs, fold 1/2 the card, center and punch the 2 panels with a decorative punch about 1/2 way up at the bottom.  Then do the same to the remaining 2 panels.  I used a Stampin Up label punch. 



You can use any decorative border punch for the top of the card.  The rest is just panels you decorate and place on the card.


The stamps I used here is an Art Impressions set Reindeer Games.  The stars are from Heidi Swapp and Jingle all the Way came from Marianne design Collectable.  The images were colored with Stickles glitter glue and Copic Markers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 
 Danni's Dreams Challenge
F & M Shaped Card Challenge
Only Christmas Cards Challenge

Have a super day!


1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous design. Great card x