Sunday, March 27, 2016

Outlawz Happy Easter Challenge

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

It is time for another The Outlawz Progressive Challenge and it is an Easter image...perfect for today.  The cute bunny on my card is a digital image from Gerda Steiner Designs.  Thank you Gerda for sharing it with us!  I had a lot of fun coloring this image. 


 The egg behind the bunny was an image I found on the internet from a kids free coloring page.  I just loaded it into Microsoft Word and brought it down to the size I wanted.  After coloring it with copics, I put a little bit of stickles on it to give it a little glitter look.


The bunny was colored with Copics, cut out and glued down onto a piece of white foam.  After it dried I cut it out again and glued it down onto the egg so it would be popped up like the bunny was sitting in front of the egg.  The glasses has crystal glaze to make it look like thick glasses.  I noticed after taking the picture that it was not quite dry in the center.  I think I have it so thick it is going to be an overnighter!  


  I used a Sweet Sunday Card Sketch to help me design the card.


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter day...maybe do a bit of crafting like I am!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
SBR-Us Sketch Challenge #6







No comments: