Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge #6

Every Monday, Christmas Stampin' All Year Long puts out a new sketch challenge. This time we had to use three or more eyelets and no other embellishments except for a tag. I used holly leaf eyelets on my tag. The Fairy was colored with markers except the wings. I colored them only with Shimmerz. The mask I made for the fairy was not an easy task but I was able to protect her so I could stamp the background with ink and a sponge. I used clear embossing to stamp on the green cardstock across the middle and then I dusted it with perfect pearls. I didn't have an evergreen bough so I had to use a regular tree. Oh Well....it worked!! This card with the green ribbon was my first attempt. I turned it into a card anyway even tho I messed up! Supplies: *SU InkWild Wasabi, Garden, Green, Whisper white, Real Red *SU Lovely As a Tree *Inkadinkado Snowflakes *Hot Off The Press Christmas Art Word Stamp *Susana's Custom Art & Card Design Fairy Stamp "Sabrina"

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so beautiful!! Wow!! Gorgeous, Netta!

Kim said...

Beautiful work. But then I already told you that. Keep up the good work.

Shelly said...

That's gorgeous, Netta.