Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year! Mojo Monday #274

Well, here it is...2013.  What happened to 2012?  
I do know that 2012 in most ways, was the best year I have had in a long time (health-wise).  So... my New Years Resolution for 2013 is to continue working on being healthy and have another good year!  
Another resolution is follow Mojo Monday blog and participate in the sketch challenges for the entire year.  That will give me an additional 52 cards created on top of what I normally do and it will keep me blogging.   If you want to follow along as well...click this link--Mojo Monday.

First Challenge of the year actually starting on December 31st at Mojo Monday Blog.
1st Sketch
Here is my take on the card sketch!




Alos, yesterday I wanted to make a Thank you card for a Christmas Gift I got from a friend....a cover for my laptop.  Love it!!  To make the snow fall, I used a toothbrush and very wet paint....a trick I learned many many years ago from my oil painting teacher.  All you have to do is take white paint that is not thick..rub the toothbrush in the paint.....raise the brush up above the card with the bristles facing the card...run your thumb along the bristles and the paint will flick off the brush and fall onto the card.


Well, that is it for now.  Until next time....
Thank you stopping by.  Happy New Years!!!
Netta

No comments: