Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Saying Good-bye

A lady I know is retiring in a few weeks.  She is someone who has helped our office to be so much more than we were.  She is someone who has so much knowledge in her field and has gladly shared it with us.
I made her this card for the entire office to sign.  I did not take a photo of the inside but there are 6 layers inside...enough room for 2 people to write what they want on each sheet.   Thursday we will take a photo of the entire office and add that to one of the layers.

The Flower Stamp, button and paper are from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. The fold on this card is called a Double Dutch Fold.  I made this card very long..5 1/2 x 7...as I needed enough room for everyone to write. If you click on it to enlarge it, you can see that the flower heads sparkle.

My new camera just arrived tonight and I cannot wait to play with it!  My other camera had a big spot on the lens that we were not able to get out.  I had to be so careful when I took photos because of that spot, I was only able to use the left side of the picture to avoid it. 

Good night all...I am off to bed!
Netta



No comments: