Saturday, March 9, 2013

PMS Scrapbook Sketch

Recently I went to a PMS Party Crop which meant any of the following....
Pizza, Margaritas & Scrapbooking
Pajamas, Music & Stamps
Prizes, Make & Takes, Service Project

What a BLAST!!!  (Thanks Lisa!)
It began at 9am and went until everyone was too tired..9pm or later.

We were all given a Scrapbook Layout Sketch to make using the supplies we happen to have brought with us.  I have not scrapbooked for over 2 years and was not prepared to scrapbook anything that day.  I had planned to make birthday cards so I brought everything to do with birthdays but I thought I would give it a go....even without pictures to put on the page.  At 7:00pm all the scrapbook layouts were assigned a number and we all got to vote which one we liked the best.  
I WON!!!  
Here is the page I created from the sketch...


(sorry on the crooked scan!!)

I happen to have a layered butterfly punch so I put a few on it with popped up wings.  The flower design was paper I had so I cut them out and made them 3-D as well.   It really got me in the scrapbook fever...perhaps I will actually get a few pages done this year!

Netta

No comments: