Saturday, January 2, 2016

Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Happy New Year!!!

Today I made my 1st card for 2016.  It does not have anything inside.  Keeping it as a "just in case I need something quick" card.  



I decided to join the Outlawz Progressive Challenge.   Every month you get a free image emailed to you and due by the last day of the month.   This month the beautiful Cabbage Roses image came from Sandi Huggett at Sandi's Samples.  
I used Derwent Inktense Pencils to color the image and highlight the edge.  After I was all done, I colored over it with Twinkling H2O's Gold and the background was colored with Twinkling H2O's Sage.  The Spellbinders butterfly adorned the card front and the background was cut using Top Dog Die Modern Mosaic.  The twine was something I had for years and was happy I had the right matching colors.  

Here is a close-ups of the shimmering image and background.




I am also going to submit this to the Scrabooks-r-us group challenge # 85 Very Girly Creations.

Thank you for stopping by!
Netta

No comments: