I got a digital image from Tiddly Inks that was just perfect as a Valentine card. I printed the image twice on Georgia Pacific cardstock but only cut out and colored the heads on one. The other image I colored the entire image using a mix of Spectrum Noir, Copic and Blick Studio. I am trying to use up extra paper so I found some Paper Studio red glitter cardstock in my stash that was perfect for punching out the hearts and for the border.
After the card was all put together, I placed the heads upside down onto a soft mat and used a McGill 8mm stylus tool to rub carefully only on the areas of the snouts, bow, bowtie and little heart necklace to make them puff out. Before I glued them down onto the images, I used favorite decoupage glue where I had just used the stylus tool because once dried, there was no way those areas would be pushed flat!
Here are a couple more photos. I tried to get some good photos so you could see what it looks like puffed out.
This card went together pretty fast. One down and 5 more to go!
I am entering this card into two challenges..
1) The Outlawz-Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything goes and the twist is to use a pet/animal on it.
2) Danni's January Heart Challenge
Thank you for stopping! Feel free to leave comments...I love them!