Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Boss!

My boss's birthday was on Monday.  We always have a little birthday cake to celebrate the birthday at the office and everyone gives the birthday person a card. I was going to be away from the office on a mini-vacation so I made him a card and left it with a co-worker for him. 

Here is the card I made for him.


We live near the Gulf of Mexico.  He loves to fish.  What a perfect combination for creating a card for him!  The fold technique I used for this card was called a Shadow Box Card.

Here is the inside when you open it.



Top views of the card.



 The card is an A2 card which is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 closed.  As you can see in the photo it closes flat and slips right into an envelope.  A nice WOW card that is easy to mail to anyone!


This card was one I just made...no challenges to submit it too.  Just a fun card!
Thank you for stopping by...have a terrific crafty day!

No comments: