Saturday, May 18, 2019

52 CCT May Theme Challenge

Theme time over at 52 CCT!  The theme is choral and fit perfect with the IO singers die I got last year and never used.  These sweet little dears just singing their heart out.  Reminds me of many years ago when I use to go with a group Christmas Caroling in town.  The smiles it brought to those who lived at the nursing home was the best!


The snow in the background is from a SU folder.  I wiped an ink pad across the folder on the de-bossed side of the folder so the snow falling will be white.  The light post and tree is also a SU die.
I die cut the Sizzix Cheer out twice...black and white....so I could offset the word with black.  The SU dazzling diamonds finished off the card to make sparkling snow.



Netta

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

J'aime tellement cette decoupe, elle donne le ton et ta carte est superbe Netta, biz