Saturday, May 4, 2019

52 CCT May Sketch Challenge

Christmas comes just once a year but as you can tell from my blog....it's Christmas here in my craft room year long. 
 Designing a card isn't hard however there are times when we all get that crafting block.  You can stare at papers, dies and stamps  forever and not a single idea pops into your head.
.  Each week, at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown,  we help you out with samples and ideas to get you started.  
This week it is a sketch.  
A sketch is just a guide or a suggestion and just gives you a base to start from.  Remember, you can flip it any way you desire!  

Here is my version!



I used left over scraps for my card so I cannot tell you what company they came from.  I even found the stars still stuck in the die!  I am into using scraps these days and are my go-to lately.  The silver trees are a punch from Stampin Up.  I was lucky to find the right colors of thin yarn from years ago.

So here's the sketch.  Have fun with it and thank you for stopping by.


Netta

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

quelles jolies couleurs Netta! du violet et de l'argent, rehaussé par la fraîcheur du vert, elle pétille, biz