Thursday, May 30, 2019

Sparkling Leaf Burst


I think this card is so beautiful, especially with that teal on the bronze mirror cardstock from Stampin Up.  I used an Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil along with 2 colors of Nuvo Glimmer paste.  Glimmer Paste Blue Topaz on the bottom 1/2 of the stencil and on the top 1/2 you can see I used a darker color...Glimmer Paste Sapphire Blue.


See how it sparkles?  That paste glides on so easy and dries so fast.  It dries so fast make sure you clean up the stencil and knife right away.  I keep a small bucket of warm water to drop them in.

This is one of those cards you can keep on hand until you need to add a sentiment to finish it off.   It can be a masculine card, birthday card and in my case.....a thank you card!

*S* 
Whatever you like to do for craft....I hope you have a great day doing it!
Netta


No comments: