Saturday, June 1, 2019

52 CCT June Sketch Challenge


Time for sketch challenge!  Most of the pieces for my card was found in my junk box.  I did use a die to cut the evergreens out but I used left-overs from my junk box.  Love being able to use up what I have.  No more hoarding for that "perfect" card.   
Happy to say....it's only been 5 months and I already have 30 Christmas Cards in my stash at this time.  
What a good feeling!

Here is the sketch to use.  Remember, look at it upside or sideways!  Anything goes.


Now...head on over to 52 CCT to check out all the other Design Teams works of art!  Thank you for stopping by!
Netta

2 comments:

A.Rose said...

The color combination on this is wonderful. So deep and rich.

Fabiola said...

j'aime toujours autant le classique rouge vert blanc, ta carte est superbe Netta, joli feuillage hivernale, biz