Sunday, June 9, 2019

Crafting With Friends and Stampscapes


I got together with some friends last weekend and had so much fun.  First we spent the day at Violette's and we all brought back so much with us.  If you live in the area...you REALLY need to visit this craft store!  Just plan several hours when you do!  Sunday we all got together again and played with some Stampscapes stamps,We pooled our stamps together and had so much fun using them.  I wish I could tell you what inks I used but I was borrowing them from a friend.

Here is my first card.  I really enjoyed making this card.  It is so peaceful looking.  I want to be sitting on those rocks with my feet in the water while reading.  No sentiment on this card yet.  It will remain blank until I need it.


This card is my second attempt.  I had made this before here.  I used this one already as a birthday card for my sister-in-law. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Netta



3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssssssss Netta
Gr Karin

kReN said...

Love the card! New to Stampscapes. Guessing Lakeside Cove Small, Heron Large, Star Birth. Am I close?

Netta said...

kRen...you are right on!! thank you