Saturday, June 22, 2019

52 CCT June Technique Challenge

  I was so excited to see this challenge come up at 52 CCT.  I had a perfect card in mind for the pop up challenge today!  
Have you heard of Craftsuprint.com?  If you do not mind cutting....check them out.  They have so many types of cards, shapes, folds and sizes.  
The one I chose to cut and print is called "Christmouse Sliding Easel Pop Up Card Kit".  

It took me a few minutes to figure out as the directions were a bit confusing.  Photos were a big help though.  
When you pull the red part out, the sentiment shows up & the pop up part stands up.   When you push it back in, the sentiment disappears and the pop up part lays down flat to mail.  I expected it to snag and not work but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it worked!

The print includes extra parts so you can add layers to the mouse.  I choose to add it.  

I also added glossy accents and a little Stickles " Diamond" on the hat and scarf.

If you get a chance...check them out.  Meanwhile come on over to https://52cct.blogspot.com/ and see what the rest of the team did for the challenge.  Be brave.  Join in and show us your work!  We would love to see what you come up with.
Netta




1 comment:

Fabiola said...

elle est top Netta, ce qu'elle est fun cette carte, je suis heureuse que ce challenge t'ai plu, biz