Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Fathers Day


I got this digital Father's Day set sent free from Craftsuprint.com.  All the pieces are printed on the computer onto white cardstock. There are even extra pieces to make it layered, like I did on both of my cards.  I was able to insert the pictures into Microsoft Word so that I could adjust the sizes to the 2 different card sizes.  A lot of hand cutting and a little bit of glossy accents was all that was needed for the cards.  On the big card, I opt to stamp my own Happy Father's Day.  On the regular A2 card, I used the sentiment that came with the set. There are other sentiments that come with the card.  
Happy Birthday
Happy 18th and 21st Birthday
With Love
Best Wishes
Blank (to stamp your own)
Since both Fathers got their cards, I was safe to share!
Hope you got to spend time yesterday with the father in your life!

Netta

No comments: